Sunday, August 2, 2015

Bewbapalooza July/August 2015 - Look Three


          It has been a few days since my last Bewbapalooza look, but I was able to get some of my poses up on the marketplace! At least I am getting work done! This is my latest look from Bewbapalooza and it is super cute. It is a mix between professional and super sexy. The top comes in a few different styles but I really liked this Tuxedo style. I wanted to pair it with a sexy jacket as well, but I was worried it would be harder to see the top.
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Lea {Crystal Pink}
Eyes: Adoness - Havila {Moss}
Skin: Logo - Alex {Alabaster}
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Elegant & Relaxed}
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Razzmatazz
Implants: Lolas - Tango
Top: Sweet Evil - Country Girl {Tuxedo}
Skirt: 20.Five - Pencil Skirt
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet {High}
Shoes: 20.Five - Rejoin Heels
Pose: Aeon - 002
Location: Le BiDuLe @ Bollicina (A)

No comments:

Post a Comment