Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Bewbapalooza July/August 2015 Look One




          I am a bit late to the Bewbaplooza party but a lot of real life stuff has been going on. I feel like the summer can be quite busy for my family. This round of Bewbaplooza started on the 20th of July and will end on the 10th of August! Please keep coming back to this blog to get my updates on the different outfits I find at the event.

          This first outfit is from Tits Up! and it is a super cute undergarment set. I think black looks great on everyone, but I am loving this blue color. It looks great on the black and still so sexy. The fitting is fantastic and it feels great! 

          I got this new hair cut from Ayashi, where it is being sold at Shiny Shabby at the moment. I also had my friend with me, Doug, by HopScotch, and to light the way, I had the HopScotch Lollipop Light! The Lollipop and Doug are just so much fun, and made the entire photoshoot feel so great. Keep in touch, and I will keep you updated!


Hair: Ayashi - Mizuko
Horns: HopScotch - Wild One {Small Horns}
Eyes: IKON - Hope {Denim}
Skin: Logo - Alex {Alabaster}
Implants: Lolas - Tango
Undergarments: Tits Up! - Lilli {Blue}
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Flat}
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet {High}
Shoes: Ducknipple - Quene
Pose: Aeon - Curvaceous 001
Lollipop: HopScotch - Lollipop Lights
Doughnut: HopScotch - My friend Doug
(Come with pose/Didn't use)

No comments:

Post a Comment