Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Bewbapalooza July/August 2015 - Look Four, and Five


Look Four, Photography by Fayette Aeon




I never expected my life to become so overwhelming and exhausting by having a kindergartner in my life. Today is his birthday, and he is very bummed that he has to go to school. But I think its a great time to get some Bewbapalooza work completed now that most of our errands are finished.

This look, number four, is a very spring look, at least to me. I love the flower pattern of the Que Bella Suma dress. For some reason I love all the flowers for the spring. Spring is over but I am still feeling it with some of these looks. The dress is very sexy and playful.

Also with this look, I tried out another skin applier for the Logo Alex mesh head. The skin was a part of the Lazy Sunday event. I like it it a lot more than I would have thought. I still love the choices I have with the original Alex, but it is fun to try something new without buying a new mesh head, and I can blog more skin choices for all of you!


Look Four, Photography by Fayette Aeon
In look five, I couldn't get over that spring is still lingering here as well. I got this fantastic, and adorable hair style from Wasabi Pills for a Fifty Linden Friday event. I thought it went great with the outfit from Heydra that I got, that had fun flower type print. It is a very sweet look. I found cute strappy heel type boots from Ducknipple that I thought would be a playful way to add more green to my outfit.

I will have more looks from Bewbapalooza to you soon! They are already in the works and I hope everyone had a great hump day!


Look Five, Photography by Fayette Aeon
Look Four
Hair: Spellbound - Morrigan
Eyes: Adoness - Havila {Moss}
Head: Logo - Alex
Skin: Lumae - Niska {Rosy}
Implants: Lolas - Tango
Dress: Que Bella - Suma {Peach Flowers}
(@ Bewbapalooza)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Elegant & Flat}
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Rich Autumnal Tones
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet {High}
Shoes: Ducknipple - Grenadine
Pose: Aeon - 007
Location: Cheeky Tiramisu Cafe & Forest @ WatchTower (M)

Look Five
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Abby {Fudge}
Eyes: Adoness - Havila {Moss}
Skin: Logo - Alex {Almond}
Implants: Lolas - Tango
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Elegant & Flat}
Nail Polish: Alaskametro - Beauty {Deep Sea}
Outfit: Heydra - Charlyne {Green}
(@ Bewbapalooza)
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet {High}
Shoes: Ducknipple - Bitterbal Heels
Pose: Aeon - 008

No comments:

Post a Comment