Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Bewbapalooza July/August 2015 - Look Two


          I am excited to bring you my second look for the Bewbapalooza event! There were a few choices with Shameless' dress Melody. I decided on the Hearts version. I really liked how it stood out behind the camera, and it looked so fun, while being super sweet. A while back I got this hair cut from Taketomi, and finally had an outfit that I thought messed perfectly with the look. I know that sometimes, when you stick with all of one color, it can become too much, so I wore the Corsair Necklace by Eudora to bring the focus to something other than all the shades of red, which I still love, but add a different pop of color. The last touch were these cute booties by Ducknipple, I love how the colors go so well with the Shameless dress.
Eyes: IKON - Hope {Denim}
Skin: Logo - Alex {Alabaster}
Necklace: Eudora - Corsair Necklace {Brown/Gold Rare}
Implants: Lolas - Tango
Dress: Shameless - Melody {Hearts}
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Flat}
Nail Polish: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails {Supernaturals}
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet {High}
Shoes: Ducknipple - Snoepies Booties
Pose: Aeon - Curvaceous 2 Mirrored
Location: Debauch @ Oasis Dream (A)

No comments:

Post a Comment