Monday, April 15, 2013

SL Names Meme





I have been meaning to get on the Meme train with Strawberry, but it just does not seem to happen. Currently I really like this meme and decided I needed to get started.

  1. What’s your SL name? Fayette Aeon
  2. What made you choose this name? I really liked the name Faye but then Faye was already taken. I love the move Aeon Flux, and saw that Aeon was avaliable for surnames.
  3. What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable) Faye, Awesome, Mum (haha)
  4. What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable) My display name is normally Faye because I prefer for people to call me Faye instead of Fay. I know that it is not a big difference, but it is what I enjoy best.
  5. Do you like your SL name? Yes! (I enjoy my name so much I want my partner to change his surname :p)
  6. If you could change your SL name, what would it be? Actually, I don't think I would change my name.
  7. What’s the craziest/funniest SL name you’ve ever seen? I have probably seen some but none that I can recall
  8. What’s the coolest (your favorite) SL name you’ve ever seen? Same as number 7
I hope all of you enjoyed this Meme and I would love to see what all of you do!

2 comments:

  1. haha you should totally get him to change his surname! :P Fayette is a very pretty name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am seriously thinking about having him change his surname. And thank you for the compliments on my name. I hope I can do more Memes with you! *Fayette

      Delete