Saturday, April 13, 2013

Kennedy's LOTD 13 April 2013



          This blog is a bit later then I would normally like. Before April I had started working on a huge fair which took me about 2-3 weeks to completely finish. But now I am not to other things! I decided to start with this corset, probably an extension from the fair. This beautiful, sexy corset comes in 7 colors: Black, Blue, Pink, Purple, Red, Teal and White. So there should be a color out there for everyone! 
          After the fair it has been hard finding my creative spark so close to finishing. I hope I have not disappointed anybody!


Hair: Analog Dog - Dive
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Collar: Happy Undead - Black Widow Collar
Corset: Kennedy - Dare Corset
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Skirt: Fishy Strawberry - Star Mini Black
Pose: Glitterati 

No comments:

Post a Comment