Monday, March 30, 2015

Social Media Meme - Faye




It has been about two years, March 25th 2013, since Strawberry did this meme. But like I said before I am trying to make up for the difference. Not only as a challenge, or inspiration, but also simply for fun! This meme is about social media. Nearly everyone in Second Life, and Real Life use social media in some shape or form. This is about how I, Fayette Aeon, use social media.

Meme Instruction: Copy and paste the following questions and anwers into your blog post. Delete my answers and fill in your own. These memes are all SL related, so please only share the networks that you use with your SL avatar. It's okay if you talk and share RL stuff on there (we all do that sometimes). Also, don't forget to link to your post in the comments of Strawberry's post, and the end of my post, so we can read your memes.

_________________________________________________________________________________

What was the first Social Network you joined using your SL Avatar?

I am going to say Facebook, Roughly December 2008
Previously I had a Flickr (July 2007), and Deviantart (June 2005), and switched them over for my avatar use. First upload to Flickr by Faye was March 2009, and first upload to Deviantart by Faye was October 2011.


Which Social Networks are you currently on using your SL Avatar?

Flickr - Personal Stream
Flickr - Store Group
Tumblr
Deviantart
Facebook - Personal Page
Facebook - Store/Blog Page
Twitter
Plurk
Blogspot - Fashion and Store blog
AvMatch

Which network is your favorite?

My favorite network might be Flickr, followed by Deviantart. Flickr is one that I have been using a long time to promote my photography, which I found I completely love when I joined Second Life. Plus it is super easy for me to see so many other photos taken by those from Second Life. With Deviantart I can still share my photography, but I can easily share my work across my other networks if I so choose.

Which network is your least favorite?

My least favorite network might be Plurk. Mostly because I don't completely understand how to use it to it's full advantage. Followed by Twitter, mostly because I am never sure what to say.

Which network do you have the most amount of connection?

Either Flickr, or Facebook. Both I have many people on my contacts list, or people that I follow, and they are the two I am quite active on.

How/Where do you usually read/use most of your networks?

I mostly use my pc for my network reading. I keep my rl networks on my phone. On my pc is it just easier for me to navigate everything.

What are your favorite social networking apps?

The only social networking app i have ever used for my avatar is blogspot for blogging ideas while I am out and about.

What do you like most about social networking sites?

Be able to see what other people are doing around the grid, seeing how other people feel about certain events, fashion, or stuff I do, and keeping in contact with some of my SL friends while not logged into sl, are some of the things I like about social networking.

What do you like least about social networking sites?

I don't like that there are nearly a 'billion' networking sites, and feeling like you should be apart of every single one or you are some how missing out on stuff. Also don't like feeling like so many of them are the same, or completely overwhelmingly confusing.

Do you feel social networks are a good way to promote you/your brand/ your work?

I do feel that social networks are a good way to promote my work, and myself because I am not totally sure how to do so in Second Life without going broke.

What is your main reason for using social networks?

I started with Facebook because my partner at the time asked me to. Then I just kept it, but have keep it, and gotten other accounts for social networks to promote myself, my blog, and now my new business Aeon.


Hair: Little Bones - Nightingale
Skin: Logo - Chloe {Bloom}
Eyes: Adoness - 
Ears: Soul - Uni Ears
Necklace: Aeon - Love for Faye {Not currently for sale}
Top: 20.Five - Nirvana Top
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Elegant & Flat}
Nail Polish: Alaskametro - Beauty {Mint}
Bottoms: 20.Five - Tights for Slink
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet {High}
Pose: Aeon - Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment