Friday, June 28, 2013

Disney Week Fifteen - Boo




          So If I don't know exactly what I want for an outfit, I do tend to look towards the market place. When it came time for me to do Boo, from Monsters Inc. , I remembered seeing a sweater for a different outfit on the Market Place. Sadly I could not remember what it was called, so I searched for it, and actually came across the Sakide jumper instead. And I am totally happy with it, as soon as I found it, I stopped looking. The next part was actually the purple leggings or such. Nothing was really doing it for me and I didn't find much in my inventory, so I went to Gawk to see if I could find something to make me happy. I actually came across these Sports Knee Socks, and decided I would get them and ditch the white flats I was planning on wearing! When it came to hair, I was looking at some of the piggy tail hair styles I had, and they just didn't make me happy for this look, but in the past couple of months I have gotten the Zuzka hair cut from Truth and wanted to use it. Normally I like to use the hair color of the characters but at the time I did not have a lot of money for a new hair cut, so I stuck with my ginger. I hope all of you like this outfit and come up with one of your own!


Hair: Truth - Zuzka
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Sweater: Sakide - Irish Dropshoulder Pull
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Socks: Gawk - Sports Knee Socks
Pose: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment