Thursday, June 27, 2013

Disney Week Fourteen - Vanellope Von Schweetz




          Yes, still behind but loving all of the Disney Characters! This weeks character was actually a bit of a surprise and I consider myself lucky that I was able to see it in the dollar theaters before it was a challenge. The movie Wreck it Ralph was fantastic, and I would recommend people watch it. I am not a super emotional girl, but I get some feelings from this movie. I didn't really know where to start with the outfit, so I actually started with hair. 

          I was so lucky that I had this style in my inventory already. Next was the top that Schweetz wears. After thinking about her outfit, I actually decided I didnt want a hoodie, so I was just looking for a jumper of some sort. I remembered I had this coldLogic top in my inventory and went with that. I had also recently aquired a skirt from Ducknipple that I thought would be super cute and fit the look, and it did come in a chocolate brown color.
The real hard part was actually finding sock/stockings/leggings to go with the look. I did look in my inventory and on the Market Place and didn't really find anything that worked for me. As I was going through my inventory I saw some of my League socks and really liked how they looked but I only had dark green, so I went to the shop really hoping they would have a pair in white and they did! I will have to do a bit of editing but even if I didn't I still think they would work.

          I hope all of you enjoy the outfit and think it is as cute as I do. Its a bit school girl looking but also kick butt looking I think. I love that someone could actually wear it though and I would love to see what all of you do for the character.


Hair: Truth - Becky
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Top: ColdLogic - Early Top
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Skirt: Ducknipple - Kyra Skirt
Socks: League - Gartered Socks 
(Edited by me)
Boots: Ducknipple - Jordy Boots
Pose: Glitterati - 321


No comments:

Post a Comment