Friday, June 28, 2013

Ducknipple #20




          I am really loving how this photo turned out. I was going to do this top with my new Hippy Jeans, but it just looked so much better being presented by itself. I love how relaxed this top makes me feel, but still super stylish.

Hair: Truth - Selma
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Top: Ducknipple - Off-Shoulder Duo
Pants: Friday - Designers Jeans
Boots: Gos - GTFO Boots
Pose: Glitterati - Sexy 7



          I also love how this photo turned out. This top is fantastic and I actually had some trouble picking which color dressed I wanted to use. I am not actually sure what I adore about this dress but I really do like it. It also looks a bit like just a jumper with a belt on the hips.

Hair: Truth - Sam
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Dress: Ducknipple - Cowl Dress
Pose: Glitterati - Basic 1



         I think this dress is actually super sweet looking. Its a bit mature but fun. For me that says young adult that still keeps herself together. And I think it is a great combination of Spring and Summer.

Hair: Truth - Sam
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Dress: Ducknipple - Cord Dress
Pose: Glitterati - Bitch 1



          For me this dress says prep meets punk ish. The top is a bit polo looking while the skirt is more punk/goth in the 90's, like the cool kind you would see in the movies.

Hair: Truth - Sam
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Dress: Ducknipple - Centuur Dress
Pose: Glitterati - 241



          These jeans. They are so young, hip, cute, sexy, and fit perfectly. I have trouble finding mesh jeans/pants actually. Either my butt is too small, too big, or the same goes for my tummy.

Hair: Truth - Selma
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Bra: Gawk - First Love
Pants: Ducknipple - Hippy Jeans
Pose: Glitterati - 244




No comments:

Post a Comment