Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Gawk - Polka-Dotted Darling Shirts with Appliers






          Any time Gawk comes out with something new I get excited. And the fact that I can wear my implants with Gawk clothes is also exciting. I do not have my implants all the time, but when I can wear them, I do try to. Mell came out with the appliers for the Polka-Dotted Darling Shirts and a few new colors. The black darling shirts are a bit gothy but cute, and the white darling shirts are innocent and still cute. So overall the darling shirts are super cute! I also wanted to say, that I love how Mell made the strings for the shirt, it could have been done on a layer but I love that you can actually see them, and it makes me want to just untie the bow of my shirt! I hope all of you enjoy and I am sure you can find a color for you.

Hair: Clawtooth - Modern Gibson
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Top: Gawk - Polka-Dotted Darling Shirt
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Pants: Gawk - Glitter Drainpipe Pants
Shoes: Azoury - Les Bottines Lys
Pose: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment