Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Eudora - Blaze Hi-Tops







          When I saw these shoes I was completely excited. I have been wanting some sneaker type shoes for a while that looked amazing. I feel that most sneaker type shoes just look so weird on myself, but I dont always want to wear high heels or boots. I loved these as soon as I saw them. Because it has been about 4 years since I had sneakers I really liked in Second Life I actually didnt know what I wanted to wear. I thought about my favorite pair of jeans but then it was a lot harder for all of you to see how amazing these shoes were. I hope also of you love them as much as me. They come with a HUD to change the colors of at least 8 different parts, and they are scripted for resizing.

Hair: Analog Dog - Dive
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Top: Drift - Morning Tank - Argyle
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Pants: ColdLogic - Dee Capri
Shoes: Eudora - 3D Blaze Hi-Tops
Pose: Glitterati




No comments:

Post a Comment