Sunday, May 26, 2013

Disney Week Eleven - Zazu






          This challenge was fantastic! Doing another animal is challenge enough, especially when you want it to be different then other people trying their hand at it too. Also with quite a few character there have been a lot of similar colors, if not the same, which makes it another challenge to use different items, instead of the same clothes for every character.

          When I was at the Dressing Room Fusion, like most of sl I saw the Tucano pieces and became inspired. I was afraid I would go uninspired for this week, which is no fun. I love the challenge. As I was shopping around and saw the jumper for sale, and thought it was perfect. I dont know if anyone will like what I did with the look, but I think it is fantastic and I hope all of you enjoy it!

Hair: Truth - Brianna
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Jewelry: LaGyo - Tucano Necklace & Bangle
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Jumper: Ison - Kimono Sleeve Cardigan
Outfit: Shush - Vacation Jumper
Shoes: N-Core - Poison
Pose: Just A Pose - Best Actress

No comments:

Post a Comment