Thursday, May 9, 2013

Disney Week Eight Jasmine and Aladdin





          The week for Jasmine and Aladdin was a lot harder for me then expected. First I do not know very many people I wanted to take the photo with. The person I would have taken the photo with, is barely online any more. Then I saw one of my closest friends and decided to just ask her if she would be willing to be my Aladdin. She jumped at the chance and made me so happy. for a moment I was going to do just Jasmine. So this is my Sheridan and I as Aladdin and Jasmine!

          I wanted something that looked a bit different, which all of my readers should know as well as my family and friends. So I looked at Jasmine photos and thought "Everyone will be doing blue/teal. I will do purple, which she does wear, and since it was specific as to what the character should be wearing that is what I went with. I loved this skirt and I picked a super cute top. But the top was actually a body suit, and it looked fantastic but it wasn't really Jasmine. In almost all of her main outfits you can see her amazing tummy, so I had to go with something different. 

          I also saw that everyone seemed to do the Jasmine hair from Lelutka ( or at least seemingly) and that is fantastic but yeah, I had to be different. While last min at Truth trying to get my money to Truth for hair on sale I saw this and made sure I bought it. After buying a few hairs a Truth, I haven't been able to get them to rez, but I actually think it is a ton of little things messing it up, not the actual hair. 

          I made the back ground and put it together myself (but the floor texture is a texture that I did buy in sl) I hope all of you enjoyed that too. It was what took the longest in the entire photo. >.<


Jasmine
Hair: Truth - Laurie
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Piercing: Pekka - Soul Piercing
Top: Glue Ink - Belle Lace Crop Top
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Skirt: Hucci - Belle Skirt


Aladdin
Hair: Elikatira - Early
Skin: LAQ - Susan 02
Eyes: Amacci - Branch Brown Image Eyes - Big
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Gentle 16
Top: Tomasi - Leather Chained Vest Top Purple
Pants: Kasi Tandino - Anna

All poses by Glitterati



No comments:

Post a Comment