Thursday, May 9, 2013

Disney Week Seven Kuzco




Hair: Maitreya - Yasmin
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Necklace: Hand drawn by me
Top: Ayumi - Button Top
Cuffs: Boom - Fearless Cuffs
Pants: The Sea Hole - Dita Jeans
Shoes: N-Core - Infinity
Pose: Glitterati - Boobtacular

          This week of Kuzco was actually a bit challenging. I got the outfit together after a few days of thinking about it. I did know what hair I wanted to use right away though. Shoes were a bit harder but I think I did well. After I got the outfit together and the photo taken, I also did a client photo. After the client photo I feel just very uninspired but I seemed to have come around thank you to a dear friend of mine, Sheridan. 
          Once I was in GIMP I had to start working on my Kuzxo photo and the background was a bit tricky. I have thought about including a lama or anything else from the movies or show but in the end decided to keep it pretty simple. To complete the outfit I decided to make the necklace, so it is all hand drawn (if it isnt obvious). At the end I couldnt decided if I wanted her to have the teal earrings Kuzco has but felt that I have been so behind on this that I actually skipped it. Not sure if I regret that or not but I still look fantastic.
          I greatly believe these challenges are supposed to be less costume-y then people make them out to be. They are not wrong but for me that is not a challenge. You can find so many costumes in Second Life that the challenge is to find 'normal' clothes that work. What if those characters were walking around today, they would not be in ballgowns and such. : ) I hope all of my readers enjoy this photo and I will get started on the next one as soon as I can. Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment