Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What Not To Wear Wednesday

Wednesdays are the hump in the middle of the week and I feel all of us need a laugh and refresher to fashion. So I am doing What Not To Wear Wednesdays. This week I went to a rockish type club that plays music from the 70's-90's. I saw so many fashion mistakes. But I wasn't going to bombard all of them at once so I just picked a couple. With how many mistakes I have seen around Second Life I am sure they will come up more often, but that will be to remind people to stop doing them.




This person already looked off to me with his outfit but nothing compared to his blinged out necklace. It was huge, bright and it just seemed just way to over the top, especially because he didnt wear a shirt. I know there are worst things, I am sure, but seriously, was it really necessary.



This person was actually wearing noob shoes that looked over 3 years old. They didnt fit proper or even slightly match her outfit. I may not be a pro but I know what I like and that was not it. I almost wanted to buy her shoes. Good shoes do not have to have prim feet just.... dont look outdated.


This person actually looked really nice. Nice hair, great outfit and shape but I could not tell if I liked her skin or not. Her skin, face and body was all lit by facelights. I did check to see if maybe it was just the skin, which would be a poor buy on her part, but there were facelights. I never really see a point unless its for photos but then the photographer could just set up lights anyway.













These two guys were just standing there. I can not recall what they were really wearing. Their shoes are actually not that bad but something that tends to push my buttons are shoes that are not worn properly. Parts of the leg or pants go through the shoes or parts of avi feet are showing through.

No comments:

Post a Comment