Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Basics

Fashion to me is not a person just putting 'high fashion' clothes on and they automatically look great. At that point the clothes are wearing you, not you wearing the clothes. Clothes are just a way to bring out different sides of you, to show the world more of you with out having to explain everything. I believe that too many people are wanting to people someone they are not, or convenience themselves that they are not who that really are.
So we will be starting with a solid base to work our personalities off of. A proper shape that will actually make you happy in the end is a shape that you have worked hard on. I have learned from experience that a shape will take time to be 'complete' unless you want to put up a pretty penny to have someone else make a shape that may not even be you. I used one shape for 3 years and I was always slightly changing little things until I was away from Second Life for a while and decided to start working on a new shape.
Another basic that is helpful is a skin for your shape, skins will look different on different shapes so you will just have to explore and try on demos. I do suggest looking around before just buying since you could get a package for 500$l to 2000$l or get just a single skin for 1500$l and it not be as good. Really you got to shop around and ask friends you have really great skin where they have gotten theirs.
After those two basics are completed there are more simplier tasks like decideding on eye color, hair style. Eyes are easier then almost anything else in my belief. Hair I tend to be picky about but once again if you just look around and try on demos I am sure you will find a shop you totally love, which is true for almost everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment