Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thirst For Fashion Thursdays

After yesterday I was dying to get a new outfit. I came across a pretty decent little shop, well the shop wasnt actually small but I found it quite pleasant. The little shop is called Skin Flicks. I love the clothes but I do find them a little pricey for my tastes. But if you want something fun for a night they do have footy pjs.


Outfit: Skin Flicks LBD V3 (Beige)
Hair: [Shag] - Love is a Battlefield - Fever
Shoes: !!KKBB!! Wrapped Heels - Black
Face: ::MM:: Tears Collection
[:T:] Parted lips (free)
.ID. It's Cold! - Red Nose

I really enjoy this dress. The cost was $L275. It is cute and sexy; for me it shows just enough skin to be sexual but not so much that it is slutty. It is part of the Little Black Dress Collection but I decided to get it in a more natural color. I think the length is great. I do enjoy some of the really short dresses that are out these days but sometimes they just get so boring and over used. I recommended this dress for anything special or classy you might be doing.





Outfit: Skin Flicks Hallie Sweater (Red)
Skin Flicks Hallie (Brown) Pants & Shorts
Hair: Exile Ciara golden earth
Shoes: !!KKBB!! Wrapped Heels - Black
Face: [:T:] Parted lips (free)
** Gurly Styl ** Face tatoo Freckles
.:Glamorize:. Light Radiant - Dull Gold

The sweater comes in great colors and a great sexy look for fall and winter. The price for the sweater is $L90. The fabric is great and put together fantastic. I love these pants since they come up pretty high. The price of the pants are $L90. I find it easier to hide those trouble spots and you can fit any length shirt underneath. They also come in the same style but in shorts form.

No comments:

Post a Comment