Monday, March 7, 2011

Favorite Friday - Gawk!

This weeks Favorite is the clothing store Gawk! I saw their clothes and I totally fell in love. I really hope everybody could just look around and see why I picked it this week.


Outfit: Gawk! Red Neckholder Dress
Hair: Exile Suzy/ Blacks
Shoes: SLink Jolie Pied v2.0 Barefeet Tiptoes
Face: :Little Pricks: Tell Me a Story(v2-Face Tattoo)  .:Glamorize:. Vixen Lips - 40 Colors

     This dress; sexy, beautiful, revealing, and bold. This dress was $L300. They have many different fabrics for this style of dress but I just had to get the red. I picture lust, sex, and love. It looks great for almost every body  type.



Outfit: Gawk! Camel Sports Mini Panties
Hair: *TRUTH* Jennifer [FAT PACK]
Shoes: SLink Jolie Pied v2.0 Barefeet Tiptoes
Blanket: {what next} Serendipity Garden - Picnic Blanket

     I totally love these panties, I would also love to workout in them. These panties were $L125. They have matching bikini tops as well as sweat capris and sweat hoodies. I was outside after working out and thought I would go around topless. So I decided I could relax under the sun on my new blanket.


Outfit: Gawk! Striped Casmere Sweater - White- Gawk! Low Waist Jeans - Grey - 
Hair: Maitreya Faye - Nuts Pack
Table: :[MudHoney]: Designs - Chillin Picnic Table (copy)

     This outfit was so comfortable. The sweater was $L200 as well as the jeans. The jeans just snugged my bottom while the top hugged softly every curve on my upper body. The bow on the side was also a cute touch. It was so warm today I thought it would be nice to relax in my new outfit and let my toes feel the grass.


No comments:

Post a Comment