Monday, March 7, 2011

Super Bargain Saturdays

     I am currently in a wonderful group called Super Bargain Saturdays. It is a great group where designers all over Second Life can join in by putting out at least one item for cheap. Not only do you get great stuff, you get to also discover new shops and styles that you may not have come across before.



SBS
- Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Black Pearl Tattoo
- Furniture: Clutter - Faded Glory Sitting Room- SBS 61
Other
- Hair: <TheAbyss> Hair - Dark Ash - Secret
- Pants: Gawk! Grey Low Waist Jeans
- Make up: :Little Pricks: Tell Me a Story(v2-Face Tattoo)

     I really liked this tattoo. I got the ink for $L60. Looks like you have a necklace, shows off all the right places and the design is wonderful. It comes in different shades to suit your tastes. The furniture I totally thought was cute. For my home I have been in a Victorian / steam-punk type of mood. Which this set really fits into. I bought it for $L60. The seats change colors and comes with sitting positions. If you use all of the objects in this set it would only take up 45 prims of space but you dont have to use everything.




SBS
- Heart: *cheap cheap* Heart Gift SPS
- Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Black Pearl Tattoo
- Furniture: Clutter - Faded Glory Sitting Room- SBS 61
Other
- Hair: <TheAbyss> Hair - Dark Ash - Secret
- Pants: Gawk! Grey Low Waist Jeans
- Make up: :Little Pricks: Tell Me a Story(v2-Face Tattoo)


     Honestly, I do not understand the heart object. I bought it for $L60. It does come with its own pose so it looks like you are holding it in a way, but it is floating above your hands. Even though I dont understand what it is really for I think it can be a great prop for many photos. Hopefully it will be used in the future.



SBS
- Flowers: ANA_Spring Flower Bouquets- Violets (bxd)
Other
- Top: Gawk! Striped White Cashmere Sweater

     I saw these beautiful flowers and thought of spring. I bought this bouquet for $L60. Where I am located it still feels so winter; cold, wet and windy. I am NOT a fan. So I picked up these flowers, wore something nice, brought out the sun light and prepared for Spring. They show you how to hold the flowers but you can always change your mind.


SBS
- Bag: [V/INSANITY] ODDBALL Bag
Other
- Pants: Gawk! Grey Low Waist Jeans

     This bag can so be me at times. This awesome bag was only $L60. I love the studded design on the sides as well as the happy skulls. The strap goes over the shoulder and across the chest but fits nicely over the breasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment