Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lazy Sundays

      I am currently in a fantastic group called Lazy Sundays. It is a great group where designers all over Second Life can join in by putting out at least one item for cheap. Not only do you get great stuff, you get to also discover new shops and styles that you may not have come across before.




LS
- Top: The Secret Store - Juicy Top - Snow
- Shoes: [bellballs] Dangerously Studded Heels- Sunshine
- Furniture: [Scusi] Wooden Screen
- House: {T}-Casa Verde Villa 
Other
- Hair: KaWaii Jelly Sophisticute Hair - Browns II
- Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Vixen Lips - Pink - Natural  :LP:  Kisses  (v2-Facial Tattoo)

     I thought this house was so cute. You will see more angles of it in my other photos for this blog. It is quaint but just roomy enough I believe. This set of furniture did not come with the house but it seems to go nicely. The chair has different poses and you do not have to have the wall screen if you dont want it. Yes it is true that I am not wearing any panties at the moment but I thought the top would be just fine, then decided to also include some pumps. the heels of the pumps have spikes which adds a little rock-n-roll to the entire look.


LS
- Top: Berries Inc.lazy sunday shirt sand&white
- Shoes: [bellballs] Dangerously Studded Heels- Peach
- House: {T}-Casa Verde Villa 
Other
- Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Vixen Lips - Red - Vamp
- Bottoms: Gawk! Camel Sports Mini Panties
- Hair: KaWaii Jelly Sophisticute Hair - Browns II

     I fell in love with his top too. It looks quite innocent to me but it can be played up as sexy girl next door. I am leaning against a wall on the upper floor of the house where the outside deck is. Added to the top are some of the same rock-n-roll pumps but in girly pink to add to the girl next door look, but with a secret.




LS
- Top:
- Shoes: [bellballs] Dangerously Studded Heels- Peach
- Furniture: :CP: Big Dreamer
- House: {T}-Casa Verde Villa 
Other
- Hair: KaWaii Jelly Sophisticute Hair - Browns II
- Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Vixen Lips - Red - Vamp
- Bottoms: Gawk! Camel Sports Mini Panties

     In this setting I am actually inside one of the rooms of  the house. I would probly make it the living room if I decided to move in. I saw this wonderful set of furniture on sale for the group. Came with the chair that has a few cute poses, came with the lamp as well as the wall decal.



LS
- Outfit:
- Shoes: [bellballs] Dangerously Studded Heels- Peach
- House: {T}-Casa Verde Villa 
- Pose: *HolliPocket*Tropicana-Kinis
Other
- Hair: KaWaii Jelly Sophisticute Hair - Browns II
- Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Vixen Lips - Red - Vamp

     Upper level of the house on the deck outside. I thought I heard something but there was nothing. This is a great pose for anything in caves, dark areas, little red riding hood and more. There are 5 poses in the collection I bought and it came with the lantern. The swimsuit is fun and I find that it fits the breasts well, as for the heels... yeah I just didnt feel like taking them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment