Wednesday, November 16, 2016

My 9th Rez Day





Today is my ninth rezday. I find that nearly unbelievable. I have grown so much over the past nine years, and when I look back on that time, most of that growth was because of Second Life. The friends I have made, the family I grew into, and my previous partners. No matter how crazy, hurtful, inspired, loved or mind boggling, life has been worth it. I love feeling alive! I am grateful to every person in my life, good, bad, or in the middle. I would not be the woman I am today if it weren't for the joys, or the mistakes.

My mum has helped me be a better mum myself. She has always been there when I needed her. I can talk to her about everything! She has never given up on me.

My daughter, Cyrus, has always had a place in my heart. I have tried to give her what my mum provided for me. She has also helped me develop as a great mum.

Anika, one of my bestest friends. She came to me for help one day, having never met me. Since that day she has blossomed so much further than I could dream. She surpassed me years ago, and I am proud of her every moment.

Jynxi, my loving wife. We have only been together for a year, but it has been fantastic! She is always there, no matter the world. I am proud to be with her. She is also there for me whenever I need her, and I do my best to be there for her. We are a fantastic match. When life throws itself in our way, we wait at the end for the other, and we know we will always be there. Thanks babe!

Last, thank you to everyone else. I hope I have made an impact on your life, as you have on mine. I just hope most of the impact has been positive. XOXO

Faye


Model



Hair:
Ayashi - Lucius
Head:
Logo - Chloe V5 .0 {Alabaster}
Ears:
Logo - Expressive Elf Ears
Teeth:
Logo - Vampire Style 1 & 2
Eyes:
Whatever - Limited Eyes
Mask:
HEXtraordinary - Red Devil Hero Mask
Collar:
Wimey - Slut collar
Mesh Body:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Outfit:
[QE] - Naughter Girl {Harness & Thong}
Hands:
Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 {Elegant & Casual}
Feet:
Slink - Avatar Enhancement Feet Deluxe V1.2
Pose:
Aeon - Boob 006 Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment