Sunday, January 17, 2016

Looking at Romp - January 2016


Photography by Fayette Aeon
I recently went to Romp. I am not totally sure how often it happens, but I just look out for the Seraphim in world group notices. They come in handy I find. Do you use them?

Romp was fairly a large event. Not the largest of course, but I also found it simple to navigate. Which is nice. I knew where I had started and I could clearly tell when I had looked at everything.

Something I have noticed before now, of course, but why are Adult products more expensive than PG ones? Maybe it is because they could have more poses, which is easily fixable. Or maybe it is so people that are into more Adult stuff pay more, because they will. Sometimes the price difference is so small that I don't mind paying the extra, while other times the difference can be L$1,000+

Anyway, back to Romp

I looked at everything, as I tend to do of course. I got to this fantastic latex dress, but I couldn't quite fit into it. I am sure it will look great on someone, but they just didn't have my size. I find myself wearing the Matiryea mesh body a lot more often then I first thought I would.

I got really cute playful items at this event!

A playful collar by Wimey, long beautiful locks from Ayashi, and the cutest puppy set from HopScotch. I don't personally identify as pup, but I do identify as playful for sure. I didn't want to pass up the fact that Romp had such playful items.

Model Outfit



Hair:
Ayashi - Arica
Mesh Head:
Logo - Chloe {Alabaster}
Ears:
DM - Pussycat Kitty Ears {Pearl}
Eyes:
Whatever - Limited Ears
Gag:
HopScotch - Bone Gag
Necklace:
Wimey - Slither in Collar {Silver}
Mesh Body:
Maitreya - Lara V3.4
Hands:
Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Elegant1 & Gesture}
Nail Polish:
Alaskametro - beauty {
Suit:
Ducknipple - Tuurlijk Bodysuit
Feet:
Slink - AvEnhance Feet {Flat}
Pose:
(In HopScotch Pup House)


Decorations




*~*HopScotch*~* Doghouse Puppy Play

*~*HopScotch*~* Label Sign

*~*HopScotch*~* Doggy Food Bowl

*~*HopScotch*~* Doggy Water Bowl


Photography by Fayette Aeon
I was also able to get this fantastic mask! At first I thought it was Illusions by Siyu Suen but it was actually by Anachron. I think it is great and I had the hardest time just picking one color out of the three. Black, Red, and a sort of Pale Blue/Eggshell. I am excited to find a store I haven't shopped from before.

There was a great variety of items. From what I could tell, there was something for nearly everyone! Did you go to the event and get something awesome?


Model Outfit



Hair:
Blues - Naiesli {FLF Edition}
Mesh Head:
Logo - Chloe {Alabaster}
Mask:
Anachron - Dark Masquerade mask {Closed/Ice Queen}

P.S.
- Wimey @ Romp L$99
- Ayashi @ Romp L$200 - L$1500
- HopScotch @ Romp L$75 - L$695

Seraphim SL Link to more photos

No comments:

Post a Comment