Thursday, October 15, 2015

Lotd - In My Monstahs


Photography by Fayette Aeon


          Last night I just got my first mesh body! I got the Maitreya Lara. So far I like it but I can't picture using it all the time because I still like a lot of my system layer clothes, which dont all have appliers. I will try to find ways to use the body though, and the first one is with the outfit from QE that is currently at Bewbapalooza. Even though I got the mesh body, I still wanted to use my slink hands and feet, but it seems the applier that comes with QE doesn't automatically work on slink feet. I messaged the creator, and it turns out I need the Omega relay system for the slink feet for her applier to work. I didn't want to fork out that money right now, so I did stick with the Maitreya feet that come with the body, but I was also a bit sad. I actually had to search for shoes that fit Maitreya, which I never had to worry about before.

          It is fun exploring with the different mesh heads, and demoing the different mesh bodies but I can see how it all can quickly become overwhelming. I try to have a single mesh head that I stick with while all the others are for fun, which they totally are. I have been wearing mesh heads for nearly 4 years, and I feel like there has been a huge burst over the last 6 months, now it feels like nearly everyone has them in their shops. I like that there are a lot to choose from and try, but I do have favorites. ^.^



Model Outfit



Hair:
Ayashi - Nita

Mesh Head:
Genesis - Alice 2.0 {Rare}
Mouth Accessory:
Mini Candy Black Widow
Mesh Body:
Maitreya - Lara {With Feet}
Outfit:
QE - Monstahs!


(Includes: Top, Bottoms and Socks)
Hands:
Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Elegant1}
Shoes:
Ducknipple - Evening Heels
Pose:
Aeon - 010


Decorations



House:
Funky Junk - Little Writing Shed
Bed:
Trompe Loeil - Zophia Bed Brown {Messy PG}
Art:
PILOT and JIM - Persephone's Bane {Black}
Light Lamp:
Wimey - A Helping Hand Candle {Bone}































No comments:

Post a Comment