Monday, August 24, 2015

Zodiac Meme 2015


I was born under the star sign of Leo, in the year of the Chinese Tiger, so I figured a big Cat look would work for this post! It was fun to put together and it was fun running with the theme. 

Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post; then delete my answers and input your own. Don't forget to leave a comment below with a link to your post so we can all come by and check it out! You can also leave a comment on Strawberry's post. Some people are not familiar with Astrology and the Zodiac Sun Signs so Strawberry linked to a few sites that she used. 

One of the sites I liked to use is My Birthday Facts. I go under Fun Facts, then to the New Age section for this Meme post.

  1. What is your birthday and or Zodiac Sign? 
    August 9th 1986
    Sun Sign: Leo
    Chinese Birth Year: Tiger/Fire
    Chinese Birth Month: Monkey
  2. Do you believe in or follow astrology?
    I for the most part do believe in astrology, and follow astrology, but I know things can change and there are people out there that try to not do what people say a certain sign should be like. There are also differences when you are closer to being two different signs.
  3. Do you feel your sign's attributes reflect who you are?
    At Zodiac Signs Astrology they list a few keywords about each sign.
    Leo Strength
    -Confident
    -Ambitious
    -Generous
    -Loyal
    -Encouraging
    Leo Weakness
    -Pretentious
    -Domineering
    -Melodramatic
    -Stubborn
    -Vain
    I like seeing what I am good at but also like seeing what I can work out. Plus, what is listed as a weakness, I don't always view as a weakness. I do believe all the strength keywords, but I can see how the other keywords to take part in my life. I think at a younger age I was more Melodramatic, but not as much as I get older. I am proud to be Stubborn, I don't want my mind just changed on a whim because the internet, a book, or someone just says I should. I also love being Vain, okay with being Pretentious, and try to not be too Domineering.
  4. Have you ever been to a psychic ro astrologer either in RL or in SL?
    I have not been to a psychic or astrologer in SL or RL, but I do have interest in seeing a psychic in Real Life.
  5. Do you read your horoscope daily and try to follow any advice, recommendations or warning it may have for you that day?
    I do not read my horoscope daily, but if I am reading a newspaper, or magazine, or something else that has my horoscope, I will read it and will take it in then decide how I feel about it.
  6. Do you have very strong feelings about astrology, either negative or positive?
    I wouldn't say I have very strong feelings about astrology but I really do take pride in being a Leo born in the year of the Tiger. Not sure if the pride is good or bad, but it does make me happy.

Hair:
Ayashi - Kazuko
Eyes:
Adoness - Havila {Moss}
Skin:
Logo - Alex {Bloom}
Bathing Suit:  
Drift - Tini Kini {WildLife}
Hands:
Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Gesture & Flat}
Nails:
Wicked Peach - Filthy
Feet:
Slink - AvEnhance Feet {High}
Shoes:
Eudora - Safari
Pose:
Aeon - 045 & 116
Location:
Amazon River @ Glint {A}
Leopards:
Photography by William Warby 1 & 2

No comments:

Post a Comment