Wednesday, August 12, 2015

LOTD - Summer Kitten


Photography by Fayette Aeon


          We <3 RP just opened only a few days ago!! I always look forward to We <3 RP, because the items are so much fun. The items are great for role-playing of course, but a lot of the items can be used for every day. Many of the times the items are for Fantasy, but sometimes there are items for aliens, sci-fi, Victorian, Hogwarts and more. I am loving the Ayashi hair style! This is such a cute style, and a great look for the summer! The ears with the Ayashi hair is super cute! I don't normally go neko but I couldn't help it with this look, just really topped it off.
          I also go this Alaskametro swimming suit from AnyBody. There are a few suits and they all look great. The event is really for those of us that have mesh bodies, which I have not yet transitioned. I find the mesh bodies are more than I can afford, I want to keep my mesh head, hands and feet, and not totally sure really which I would pick. But some of the outfits I have are fantastic for mesh bodies, just not quite there yet. Please check out AnyBody, whether you have a mesh body or not.

Hair:
Ayashi - Nekoto

(@ We <3 RP )
Eyes:
Adoness - Havila {Moss}
Skin:
Logo - Alex {Almond}
Implants:
Lolas - Tango
Bathing Suit:
Alaskametro - Giselle II {Gold}
(@ AnyBODY)
Hands:
Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Elegant & Flat}
Nails:
Alaskametro - Beauty {Fawn}
Feet:
Slink - AvEnhance Feet {High}
Shoes:
Ducknipple - Priest Boots
Pose:
Aeon - 019
Location:
Usagi Island @ Kitsch North (M)

No comments:

Post a Comment