Monday, August 31, 2015

August Pile Up of Faye!


Pile up by Dementia Navarita


          This month I found a photo in flickr asking for pile up photos. I don't usually add my photos because they don't normally get picked, but I suppose, they can't get picked if you need do it. So I decided to add a photo and my photo was piled. It looks great and I wanted to share it with all of you. Later I will add what I am wearing. Thank you Dementia Navarita, looks great!

Pile Up by Payson Coven
There is a new edition to the August Faye Pile Ups! I think it is totally beautiful, and I am thankful. The original will be linked under the photo. I want to say thank you Payson Coven! I really love how it looks, and the details. I am now following you on Flickr and look forward to seeing more of your work.






No comments:

Post a Comment