Thursday, July 16, 2015

Best and Worst Meme


Hair: Truth - Essena
Skin: Logo - Alex {Bloom}
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Casual & Elegant}
Nail Polish: By Snow- Fashionable Black
Dress: Wimey - Chloe Dress {Blue}
Pose: Aeon - 024
Location: The Democracy Empire of Athens @ Athenian Democracy Empire (M)


          Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the questions and answers below, delete my answers and input your own. The twist is, the final question you need to change and make up your own best & worst that you want to share. Don't forget to leave a link to your post in the comments, and you can also leave them in the comments of Strawberry Singh's post.

  1. Best thing about Second Life: The choice to be creative in a many different ways. I also feel that being able to make connections with other people, is fantastic.
    Worst thing about Second Life: Having your heart hurt, because the feelings can be very real, and feeling lonely in a world full of people at your fingertips.
  2. Best thing in your inventory: My photo albums. They help me remember everything. This was mostly before I realized you shouldn't upload all photos.
    Worst thing in your inventory: Old building materials that I haven't had the heart to part with yet.
  3. Best earliest SL memory: Meeting the person that would become my SL mum. To me, at the time, she was so on top of everything, I pretty much viewed her as a celebrity. She owned a club, and seemed to know everybody, and the parties were so happening, I figured it was the number 1 spot to be at in the grid. She is still amazing to me, but I can see more of the bigger picture now, and she is no less important to me.
    Worst earliest SL memory: Pretty much my first/second day of sl. I was dressed as this goth/sci fi type of character. We had to pick something and at the time I thought it looked the coolest. I found a lot of freebie stuff, and was changing my look to try out different stuff. I just could not figure out how to take off this mic headset thingy and it was frustrating for about a week or two. My rl partner still makes fun of me for it.
  4. Best thing you learned because of SL: Relationships come and go, and communication is the most important for nearly any type of relationship. (I am not talking about just romantic.)
    Worst thing you learned because of SL: People will blame others for their failings. I was once accused for breaking a marriage, which was already broken long before I was near it.
  5. Best thing about blogging: Being creative, and having a hobby/outlet that is about/for me.
    Worst thing about blogging: Trying to stand out and show people how amazing I am without getting lost in the sea of bloggers. I also don't like people assuming I blog just to get free items, or being a part of a click. I want people to see ME!
  6. Best thing about SL family: Having someone there to support you in a time of need, or being able to find someone that cares about you to hang out with, or just keep you company.
    Worst thing about SL family: Finding people that will stick it out with you through thick and thin. I find that so many people go through SL family drama, and have new kids or parents monthly. 
I liked the that the questions reflected my like and time in Second Life. The earliest memory questions were a bit tricky, and I did my best, but that happens when you are nearly on the grid for 8 years. I hope all of you enjoyed my answers and can answer the questions yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment