Friday, April 24, 2015

Disney Week 19 - Aurora




          The last time I was able to update my blog with a Disney Bounding post was December 2013. I am realizing how far behind I actually am. But that also means, I have been holding on to this outfit the entire time! I actually got inspiration/help/ideas for background, pose, and fairies from two different sources. The outfit does look like one of the photos, but if anyone has seen my past work, should know I like to go with more peasanty type looks before moving forward. I find the 'glamorous' outfits more one dimensional, at least for my tastes.
          For the background and pose, I looked to, FERNL, for their Aurora in the Forest art. The coloring of Aurora in the Forest, is fantastic. The stance of Aurora is sweet, and the animals really bring it together I find. I really liked the animals, but for what I wanted in the photo, it just wasn't personal enough. Then I found the art, Flora Fauna and Merryweather, by Araniel. They are completely adorable!!! They were the most perfect find. As soon as I saw them I knew I didn't need to look any further.
          There is nothing 'new' in my outfit, except Slink updates to their hands and feet, but it is harder to tell visually.  This is the second Disney Bounding post I will have done, though, that includes Aeon poses. The new store Amber and I opened at the start of Spring this year. The first pose was before I even had my store open, or even in the works.

Hair: LeLutka - Aurora {SummerTime}
Eyes: Adoness - Havila {Amber}
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Skin: Logo - Chloe {Almond}
Undershirt: Line - FrillFrill
Corset: Etchaflesh - Buckled Corset
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Gesture & Elegnant1}
Nail Polish: Alaskametro - Beauty {Blush}
Pants: Ducknipple - Tied Leggins
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet {Medium}
Pose: Aeon - Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment