Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June & Eudora Look!





         I really like June and she is coming out with some pretty cute clothes. She recently came out with a handful of nice tanks, perfect for the summer. They kind of remind me of something you would find from the 80's - 90's, so it seems retro and cool for the season. I am still wearing her pants, which I have not given up yet. That is surprising since I can quickly go through clothes. They are also a perfect match so far to the Eudora shoes I have!

          I totally love Eudora. Their new boots are so cute, stylish, and can go with so many different outfits! They come in a few base colors, but then you get some shades with that, I love it! If you use the different color huds on one pair of boots, you can have so many combinations!

Hair: Lelutka - Scarlet
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Top: June - Beach Bum Tanks
Jeans: June - Worn Jeans
Boots: Eudora 3D - Dingo Boots
Pose: Glitterati - 069 & 075



No comments:

Post a Comment