Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Tangos!






Hair: Exile - Waiting for Tonight
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Ears: Schadenfreude - Changeling Ears
Piercings: Pekka - Soul Piercing
Dress: Milk Motion - Mina Dress
Breasts: Lola - Tangos
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Shoes: N-Core - Infinity

So I have been wanting Tango breasts from Lola since they came out. I waited a bit to see what others would think, then I would just go to the shop and stare while I tried to decide. Because of real life happenings I could never really afford them. Then I was accepted into a blog group just for woman with implants. Now I do have the Lola Push-ups but it just seems more people do Tango appliers then they do for Push-ups. Because of this group I really, really wanted to get them. It was near the end of the month and I barely had enough to get them, but then rent came due on my land. Out of the blue a friend of mine got them for me, I cried a bit. I am not used to people just handing stuff over or buying me gifts. Plus I am not one to cry often actually. I asked her if she was serious and she was! I went out quickly and got them, I have been wearing them all day and completely excited! I feel as if I should go through my entire inventory and find everything I can wear with them, then blog it for all of my friends here. I want to thank my friend with all of my heart for her kindness, and I hope one day I can find a way to repay her, any way I can.

I love you darling, Tatum, and you are fantastic!




No comments:

Post a Comment