Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 2013 - My new home!




I have found that many people are looking for huge houses in SL, which is all find but hard to deal with. Everyone wants everything to be big. Now I would love a 2-3 bedroom that is pretty low prim, but they are very pricey for me and hard to fill without running out of prim. I saw the caravans at The Arcade this month and decided I 'needed' one. I got one, moved out of my huge house and I am loving this. I loved it so much I went out and bought my daughter a caravan as well. I hope everyone enjoys what I did with mine!

Lounge Couch: Lost Dog Designs - A Lounger Hug 'n' Snuggles
Background: Turnip's Homes - Dawn Hills Skybox
Stair Rug: The Loft - Color Block Mat
Tree/Ladder: What Next - Falling Wall Decor (Spring)
Caravan: Zigana - Gypsy Caravan His Place



Dining Area: What Next - Artisan Bistro
(Chair, Table, Coffee, Flowers)
Cat: Shop Seu - Cat
Lamp: Schadenfreude - Piaf Lamp



Wall Art: Hanaya Mesh - Pine in Spring
Bed: Trompe Loeil - Pallet Lounger
Chair: RnB Designs Furniture - Dakota Chair 1



Table: RnB Designs Furniture - Dakota Coffee Table
Lamp: Trompe Loeil - Bamboo Ring Lamp
Clock: What Next - Book Clock 7
Bear: Monger - Bean Coffee
Photo: The Fotoscope - FotoFrame V2.0
(Just the frame)
Shelf: Trompe Loeil - Shelf with Framed Imagine Quote

I am loving my new home you guys. I will probably add more stuff later and hopefully everyone will be able to see it in photos! Tell me what you guys think! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment