Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Gawk - Glitter Mini Dress





I went to the Gawk store for something new and cute. I knew I wanted something to go with my implants  and everything I seemed to be looking at was to my left. I saw these glitter dresses and just knew I wanted one (well all if I could lol). I could not decide on a color, so I went to bed to think about it. I woke up and was ready to take a photo of my new dress, but apparently I forgot that I didn't even buy one yet. When I woke up I knew this was the color I was expecting, so I went directly to the shop and picked it up. It just feels right!

Hair: Magika - Distracted
Ears: Schadenfreude - Changeling Ears
Piercings: Pekka - Soul Piercing
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Impants: Lola - Tangos
Dress: Gawk - Glitter Mini Dress
Hands: Slink- Mesh Hands
Pose: Glitterati - 086

No comments:

Post a Comment