Monday, January 28, 2013

Gawk LOTD 28 January 13





Hair: Wasabi Pills - Dominique 2
Head: Logo - Chloe
Ears: Schadenfreude - Changeling Ear
Sweater: Gawk! - Norwegian Knit Pullover
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Leggings: G-Field - Basic Color Tights
Boots: N-Core - Casting

Gawk is a store that I have adored since I have started my blog. Recently I was asked to blog for them, I am completely excited about it too! They have some of the cutest clothes and I adore the style. I hope all of you stick around to see what new things come out! Their listing is also on my Sponsors page, or you can contact me or any of the members at Gawk! themselves.

Since this is my first Official post and it is still winter I decided to do this jumper. The style was introduced for the Frost Event which made everyone's closet more stylish. I do not wear white a lot since I can not seem to ever keep it clean, but this light Fawn color I thought was perfect! I hope you all enjoy the jumper and the fact that winter is almost over ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment