Friday, April 6, 2012

H:YS - First Outfit for Faye

Hello all you role-players!
I have just started to role-play in Hogwarts: Your Story. I have not had the chance to meet a lot of people, but I have completely loved putting my character together. She is Fifth Year and 16 years old. This is one of the outfits I have put together for her. I hope you enjoy it. Credits at the bottom.



Hair: >TRUTH< Lykie (Mesh)
Eyes: LBD Ice Eyes /poisongreen
Skin: ROZENA ~kiko~ mimosa
Teeth: HS : Teeth
Messy Face: *S* Messy~Dirty Face
Tie: *BOOM* House of the Lion mini tie
Shirt: Schadenfreude White Oxford
Sweater: Doppelganger Inc. - Drew Cardigan - Black
Backpack: *The Lemondrop Shoppe-School Bag-Lions*
Pants: >>Alexohol: School Pants-Black-Lions <<
Shoes: Shiny Things- Charlottes - Black
Pose: Glitterati - 001

The Tie, Shirt, Sweater, Backpack, and Pants can also be bought on the Sim for H:YS



No comments:

Post a Comment