Saturday, April 9, 2011

Super Bargain Saturdays - 66


SBS
- Pose: (in second photo) ANA_'Tude 3 Pose Pack 4 SBS
- Makeup: (in second photo) [ bubble ] Fun Duo-Liner Set

     I enjoyed shopping today. Got a new challenge that everyone will see me doing soon. I also got to met a few new people. When I went shopping many of the things just seemed to go together, which I don't get from groups like this, very often. When I saw the house I automatically liked it that I took down my old one and started setting up this one. When I got the new hair style, I wasn't so sure about it, but when I tried it on I thought it looked fantastic. The makeup is fantastic and simple while adding color. I also thought the dress is cute, the skirt is not flexi but still a great dress for pictures. There were different colors for the shoes but I liked these the best. The Seesaw is a great addition to my house, looks great, can sit on it, and it does seesaw. I would say this week for Super Bargain Saturday, it was a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment