Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Acrostic Poem Meme - Faye


          Strawberry Singh did a poem for one of her memes. This one has been sitting in my draft pile for a while. I was actually having a bit of trouble trying to figure out what to write. I used to write a lot of poems in high school. They were all about vampires, and love, and longing. And they were SUPER CHEESY. One could completely tell they were written by someone in high school. Most were written when I was 16, in my Crow journal.

          In Second Life I am a vampire. I have always loved vampires, since I was in the single digit age range. In Second Life, I have tried other things. Elf, fairy, neko, but they were like cosplay to me, under I was always vampire. I am still, just less obvious. To pay homage I decided to write a poem, no matter how poor, about vampire, me, second life. I wrote from the heart and the head. Might not be perfect, but I enjoyed it.


     Voluptuous women seen through time and space
      Admired by many, cherished by all, adores those close
       Mistresses of love and life, teaching and caring
        Piercing through deception and deceit
         Inspiring creation and adventure, and the purest you
          Reaching across lands, seas and worlds
           Ever seeing the best in you, no matter the life

Hair: Argrace - Akane {Cinnamon}
Eyes: Slink - Mesh Eyelids {Solid}
Skin: Logo - Chloe {Bloom}
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Gesture & Elegant1}
Top: 20.Five - Boris Bustier
Pants: Fri.day - Low Rise Jeans {Faded}
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet {High}
Shoes: Eudora - Darya Wedges
Pose: Aeon - Coming soon
Brushes: Page - Brushes/Feeds/Photographers
Song I am listing to: Midnight Syndicate - Vampyre


*I blinked*

No comments:

Post a Comment