Friday, April 10, 2015

My Three Wishes for SL Meme - Faye





          So you're walking along the beach, kicking at the sand and you notice a magic lamp hidden under a rock. You pull it out and rub it, because what else would you do with a magic lamp? Out pops a genie and is ready to grant you three wishes, any three wishes to do with your SLife. Strawberry's Blog Challenges Category.

          Meme instructions: Share three things you wish for or about your Second Life. They could be things you with from Linden Lab, things you would like to have inworld, things you would like to do, or any kind of wishes you may have. Remember to leave your link in this post and in Strawberry Singh's post, so others can come by and read your answers as well!


1. I wish people will accept me for being me. - There are a lot of things, or maybe I should say qualities, about me, that many people disagree with at some point, in some shape or form. It is fine that they disagree, but I don't like when they try to shame me, or change me to their own views. I am sure many, many people feel similar to the way I do. I wish for people to let people, be themselves. (Unless of course it hurts others without their consent.)

2. I wish I could make friends with anyone. - By this wish, I mean to say, people from any walk of life, or status, I wish I could make friends with them if the connection could even possibly be there. In Second Life, just like real life, those that we admire but have never met (usually famous) feel completely out of reach. As though it would be tough to even say "Hi, I admire you. I hope you have a good day." And get a reply of politeness, and not feeling as though you are messing with their lives in a negative manner. I would love to get to know people *coughs* (Strawberry), to see if being friends is even possible, without them fearing that I want something from them other than friendship.
3. I wish for people to be positive. - I realize a person can not be positive all the time, but some seem to thrive on drama, negativity, feeling bad for themselves and fishing for pity. It is fine for people to have down days of course! People need to realize, ALL types of relationships end. Being sick sucks but there is usually some sort of positive thing coming out of it, for example, spending more time at home with your family. Loosing your job, totally sucks, but there are people to help, government assistance, and a door opening for you to either find a better job in your field, or pursue something you love, or wanted to try. I once got into a car accident, where I totaled my car. I was grateful that we had car insurance, health insurance, and I didn't hit any cars. It was better for me to have totaled my car, than someone that didn't have any of that, even though I was it 40K debt at the time.

          So these are my top three wishes in Second Life. They may not be just SL type of wishes, but I do spend a lot of time in this world. These wishes would affect my SL just as much as they would my RL, if not more since the two worlds overlap so much for me. The Genie only lets us have three so no Cheating!!! Just kidding, you can share more than three if you like.

Hair: Wasabi Pills - Kira {Golden}
Eyes: Adoness - Havila {Amber}
Skin: Logo - Chloe {Bloom}
Ears: Soul - Uni Ears
Collar: Wimey - The Conflict of the Mage {Brass}
Arm Band: Wimey - The Mage's Bangle {Brass}
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Elegant & Flat}
Nail Polish: AlaksaMetro - Desert/Gold
Top: Wimey - Akasha Bra {Copper Red}
Skirt: Pixicat - The Dark Skirt
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet {High}
Shoes: Eudora - Kiania
(@ Uber)
Pose: Aeon - 023
Location: Debauch {Private Room} on Sinners Rapture


No comments:

Post a Comment