Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Communications Meme - Faye




Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post, delete my answers and input your own. All of your answers should reflect your activity within Second Life. remember to leave your link in the comments below, and in Strawberry Singh's post, so others can come by and read your answers as well!

1. Who did you speak to last inworld today? I was speaking to them at the same time, Amber Athens, and Jackson Tournier.
2. Who has taught you most about SL? Everyone really. I try to learn as much as I can from everyone.
3. Who do you turn to for help? This is part of question 2 as well. I turn to my SL mother the most really. She has been my mum since Nov 2008, nearly a year after I rezzed. It is a part of question 2 because, I may have learned the most from her, hard to tell, but I turn to her for nearly everything. Excitement, new going ons in my life, questions, what to do next, and knowing I get the support of her.
4. Who is the most entertaining person on your friend/contact list? Hm, this is tough. At this very moment, there is someone that is fairly entertaining but not for positive reasons, so that person is going un-named. For a more positive entertainment I would say Jackson Tournier.
5. Do you speak to your SL friends outside of SL? I do, usually not voice because I babysit so often it i hard to make any type of phone call. But there are a handful of SL'ers that get to be more involved in my real life.
6. Are you part of a community or family inworld? I have been apart of a few communities through out my life in Second Life, but as of right now, I have my family, whom I love dearly. I have my mum and dad. I have an uncle, and the club members (of the club my mum and uncle own) that are like family, and have known some of them for years. And I have a sister and her partner. I have a couple of adopted sisters that are not a part of my family circle but they mean a lot to me, which matters the most to me.
7. Are you usually around a lot of people, or do you spend most of your time alone inworld? When I tend to be around a lot of people, I am at a club, and I don't always know these people. I enjoy spending time with as many of my friends/family as I can but that rarely happens, so I actually spend most of my time alone. I moved in with a beautiful couple fairly recently, so when they are online I am not alone. ^.^

Hair: Exile - One Way or Another {Fantasy 2}
Eyes: Adoness - Lucus {Flesh}
Skin: Logo - Chloe {Bloom}
Ears: Soul - Uni Ears
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth {Long}
Piercing: Pekka - Soul Piercing
Dress: Wimey - Space Adventure {Kirk}
Leggings: Alaskametro - Karma {Nebula}
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Gesture & Elegant 1}
Gloves: Izzie's - Short Leather Gloves
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet {High}
Shoes: Ducknipple - Soll Heels
Pose: Aeon - Coming soon



Please remember that you can participate in any of the memes at any time. They can be found under Strawberry's Blog Challenges Category.




No comments:

Post a Comment