Thursday, February 5, 2015

LOTD - My Own Sweetheart



Photo by: Amber Athens
Pose: Aeon - Our Own Valentine


Valentines day is easily regarded as one of the most romantic days of the year. We have been so hard at work preparing for our opening next month that we nearly forgot about it!

Setting

Bed: Trompe Loeil - Zophia Bed {Brown, Neat}
Box: PILOT - Adult Toy Box
Chest: 8f8 - Granny's Winter Cottage {Chest}
Chair: Pixel Mode - Writer's Room {Chair Script RARE}
Fireplace: Death Row Designs - Ebenezers Fireplace
Painting: PILOT and JIM - Persephone's Bane {Black}
House: Trompe Loeil - Willoughby Lakehouse {Warm}
Curtains: what next - Maison Drapes
Trees: Studio Skye - Enchanted Woods v2 - 5 (Half)
Snow: inVerse - Frosted sky platform privacy screen no2


Photo by Fayette Aeon
Pose: Aeon - 024

Amber's Look        


Photo by: Amber Athens

For me, Valentines Day is a day that I can't truly help but hold with the warmest regards...

Nice to meet you, where you been? I could show you incredible things!


     To be honest, as much as I adore fall, this is easily my second favorite time of year. There's much invigoration stepping outside and taking a deep breath of still cold, but almost intoxicating air.

Magic, madness, heaven, sin..
Saw you there and I thought oh my god!


     I'm up and down lately, a lot like this fantastic song that's been on repeat via my desktop, car, and any other device I have. I'm both dominating, and submitting to my own whims and desires.

     My look was deeply inspired by that this year. Once again, Mundos has my heart today. The designer released a pair of heels for the Fashion Fair deemed Ares, ironically the God of War via greek mythology, but I digress. From far off the shoes look so juvenile.. innocent from the bow and ankle strap. It's like sometime a doll may wear. It's something I will swear up and down would suit me, but let's be honest - I wouldn't wear anything like this normally in real life, but wait... Come closer and things may start to glint slightly and as you may lean down to try and understand that glint, you fall back in shock by the spikes becoming very apparent. Dangerously sharp and very precisely laid into these bows! Perhaps it would be a perfect metaphor and please take that exactly as it sounds.

Look at that face, you look like my next mistake!


     My world revolved around these shoes for at least a week while I looked for the best clothing to compliment them. Again, the Mundos shoes that I've seen since first finding them have ALL been individually rigged for different feet (Slink, Maitreya, TMD, Belleza, etc), which fits for me because I have all of the above when it comes to feet. It's listed in their advertisements when you're shopping to make it that much easier to try on a demo which is as always, strongly encouraged. As I was looking for things to go with that as well as my Maitreya Mesh Body - which I really can not get enough of, I found the Burlesque Event that's currently in play until 2/15/14 - I realize it's late notice and I do apologize for that. The corset I found there certainly isn't made for my body, but I just HAD to have it and make it work. What's nice about it, is that it's not the corset that the creator is actually trying to sell. It's a chair with some poses in it that really do scream sensual. The corset was just a bonus. What else was really, really making my day was how well the lingerie went with it, making my job done. I had anticipated adding more but while I'm absolutely in love with the anticipation of putting on and then taking off jewelry and pants, sometimes my impatience gets the best of me as my husband is very much aware of at times.

Love's a game, wanna play?

Hair: >TRUTH< Lykie w/Roots (Mesh) - cocoa


Faye's Look


  Hello my friends! I was searching my closet for something new to show everyone and found this bedroom number. I knew V-day was a couple of weeks away, but I couldn't just put it to the side and hope to remember to wear it again in time for the love day! I am currently single this year for the national holiday. I had plans for the day, but those changed and I am completely happy how they turned out. I rang up Amber and told her we needed a girl's night in, she agreed. We wanted and deserved to look super cute and sexy. At the same time! (Of course.) 
          Normally I don't wear heels to bed, but it is a girls night where we can feel hot, do our face and hair and just have fun in general, so why not some pumps. Digging through my pile of shoes I found the perfect ones that matched my nightwear. Eudora...Eudora. Since I first saw their shoes, I knew I had to be apart of the world of Eudora. Harder for me to pull of men's shoes, but it is good for me there are more female shoes! 
          Warm home, cuddling next to the fire and having someone you love with you is a fantastic way to celebrate the holiday. Along with out warmth and cuddle we also had some champagne and chocolates. I think it is great to love yourself and pamper yourself, especially having an entire day. It also helps having someone to do it with. I am just so grateful to have people around me that love me, and this day reminds me of that. I hope all of you know there is someone out there, if not many people, that adore you and care for you!

Photo by Fayette Aeon
Pose: Aeon - Coming Soon

Fayette's Look
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Lea
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky {Dusky Bronze}
Skin: Logo - Chloe {Almond}
Collar: Glam Affair - PeterPan Embellished Collar 6
Outfit: Blacklace - Mona
Implants: Lolas - Tango
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Flat}
Nail Polish: Alaskametro - Beauty {Lush}
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet {High}
Shoes: Eudora - Lianna
Poses: Coming soon to Aeon


No comments:

Post a Comment