Friday, January 23, 2015

LOTD - Aesthetic Acuity




          Hello Friends! I decided I would get ready to go out shopping and see some of my friends. Just do something other than stay in my studio for a change. I stepped out in a cute number then quickly went back inside! Ack! It was way colder than I anticipated. *sad face* It seems that happens to me every year, and I am sure it happens to someone out there, other than just me. Once the December holidays, and New Year's is over, it feels like Winter should be over, when actually it has barely started. 

          I looked in my closet and found this great top and sweater from Gawk that I haven't been able to show the world yet. Paired with these super cute pumps from Eudora. The Eudora heels actually make me think of antique aristocratic art you might find in an old mansion in Paris or another romantic part of Europe.  Some moments I just want to zoom in on the shoes and stare for a while, admiring them. I added a few more items, like the jeans from Cracked Mirror, and a super cute handbag from Fri.day, to complete the look and I was ready to head out. But not before taking a few snapshots of course!

Fayette
Hair: Analog Dog - Bree
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky {Dusky Bronze}
Skin: Logo - Chloe {Bloom}
Top: Gawk - Classic Wool Pullover
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands {Flat & Bag}
Nail Polish: Alaskametro - Beauty {Rose}
Handbag: Fri.day - Dream Catcher Bag {Cream}
Pants: Cracked Mirror - Disclaimer Skinny Jeans
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet {High}
Shoes: Eudora - Pinup Pumps
Pose: Aeon - 017

Setting
Building: Trompe Loeil - The Cortona Villas V1.1 (with greenery)
Bookshelves: [DDD] Library - Wide - B
Potted Plant: Noctis - lush plants on Old Stone Plinth TC
Chairs: Trompe Loeil - Astrid Chair Nostalgia Rose {A}
Table: Trompe Loeil - Octopus Table Iron
Sculpture: [Commoner] 'Nova Collection / Armillary
Tea Set: oyasumi / tea pot & cup
Rug: Zigana . rag rug . hunter
Camera: .:Standby Inc. - Antique Camera w/stand (Bronze)
Location: Xin Caodi City, Nope - My Studio and Apartment
Windlight: AnaLu - Outdoor City Night

No comments:

Post a Comment