Sunday, November 3, 2013

Gawk - November 2013




Hair: Clawtooth - Viva
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Nail Polish: Atooly - Colors of Summer
Dress: Gawk - Boho Chic Dress
Pose: Glitterati - 002

          This dress is fantastic and makes me think of the 60's and 70's. It makes me think of something that you wear from spring to summer, ready for the warmer weather. The belt just holds it that much closer to your body and still gives you a waist.



Hair: Clawtooth - Viva
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Bra: Gawk - Bandeau Top
Pants: Gawk - Miss America Basic Jeans
Shoes: Eudora - Hi-Tops Blaze
Pose: Glitterati - 018

          These jeans are quite new at gawk. They are fun and great for showing off your love for america and what it stands for.... like food! Makes me think quite a bit of the 4th of July. They are sexy jeans that are not slutty in any fashion. I really adore them, and would like to see more styles out soon, that are similar with one leg designs. 



Hair: Wasbi Pills - Jade
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Bra: Gawk - Beandeau Top
Skirt: Gawk - High Waist Skirt
Pose: Glitterati - 215

          This high waist skirt is so sexy, but can still be very professional. I love the high waist because it shows off a woman's curves so amazingly. I paired it with this cute bandeau top just to make it cutesy and fun.



Hair: Wasbi Pills - Brenda
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Dress: Gawk - Sheer Strap Dress
Pants: Elephant Outfitters - Journey Tweed
Pose: Glitterati - 235

          This top is actually a dress! But I do love it. It comes in a couple of colors and is currently at The Big Boobie Show, then afterwards will be at the Gawk main store. I really love how this dress fits, but I personally prefer it as a top. Guess how I wear it would also depend on my mood though. ^.^

Gawk is a shop that has been around for a very long time. I remember visiting them when I first started my blog. Mell is a fantastic designer, and I believe I don’t see anything that is ‘copied’ or templates bought from other people. I really love the place. The style and the colors. Mesh is starting to come out. Over the past few months appliers have been made for some staples at the shop to go with the tangos. Here are some links for Gawk!: Flickr, Group Flickr, SLX Connect, Marketplace, and Address.


Photos are edited in some form. I do try to keep photos as ‘real’ as possible, but please check for demos at the shops before you buy. Here are addresses for shops that I use. If you are interested in all the shops and events I work with, there is a link. And for the feeds I support and that support me, here. I also have a blogroll and shops that support this blog, here. Last, if you are interesting in one of my simple photos, for yourself, you can find my information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment