Wednesday, October 30, 2013

20.Five #005




Hair: D!va - Lili
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced 
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth long
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Necklace: Alchemy Immortalis - Ami Amet Deli Pencet Ivy Choker 
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands
Dress: 20.Five - Rowena Dress
Pose: Exposeur - Monique

This dress is so cute, and makes me think of either a cocktail dress or a prom dress. But for someone like 10 years younger then me, like a very young adult, or about to graduate high school student. With that said it is a little sexy and super cute. I love the lace and sass that seems to come with the dress.



Hair: D!va - Lili
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced 
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth long
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Necklace: Je Susis - L'amour necklace Short
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands
Top: 20.Five - Luna Top
Pants: Friday - Designer Jeans
Pose: Glitterati - 089

This top is so cute and sweet. I really reminds me of the transition between Spring and Summer with its lack of sleeves to keep one cool but also the bright colors it comes in.



Hair: D!va - Lili
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced 
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth long
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands
Top: 20.Five - Lock Top
Pants: Glamorize - Pink Glitter Skull Capri
Pose: Exposeur - SLuicide Girls 2

          I think this top is great for the Autumn season. I love the Autumn so it is nice to have something stylish and comfortable that will also keep me decently warm. It is basic so anything I pair it will can really stand out.



Hair: D!va - Lili
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced 
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth long
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands
Top: The Sea Hole - Lace Insert Top
Skirt: 20.Five - Gypsy Skirt
Pose: Glitterati - 083

          I have always loved the Gypsy look. I find that I have trouble doing the look all the time, but when I get the chance I do love to go with it. I love that with this skirt it is simple enough to add so many accessories if you wanted, but not so simple that it is just another skirt. 



Hair: D!va - Lili
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced 
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth long
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands
Top: 20.Five - Ella Sweater
Pants: Friday - Designer Jeans
Feet: Slink - Female Mesh Feet
Pose: Exposeur - SLuicide Girls 14

          This sweater looks so nice and simple. I love the way it fits and how cute for an adult that it is. It looks like something you can wear going out, or even just stay home and watch telly in.


20.Five is a sub-division of Ducknipple. In this section of the store affordable fashion made by some of the best template creators of 2nd Life as decided by beanster Potato. From everything I have seemed to have find, items are under L$100. Here are some links for 20.Five: Address, Blog, Marketplace & Flickr.



Photos are edited in some form. I do try to keep photos as ‘real’ as possible, but please check for demos at the shops before you buy. Here are addresses for shops that I use. If you are interested in all the shops and events I work with, there is a link. And for the feeds I support and that support me, here. I also have a blogroll and shops that support this blog, here. Last, if you are interesting in one of my simple photos, for yourself, you can find my information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment