Tuesday, October 22, 2013

R3volt October 2013




Hair: Wasabi Pills - Annette 2
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Skin: Logo - Chloe (bloom)
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Hands: Shi - Fingerless Gloves
Gloves: (With the hands)
Top: Anatomy - Your Strap's Down
Pants: R2volt - Mackenzie Pants V3
Shoes: Gos - Eva Slingback
Pose: Glitterati - Vendors 10

          I am loving the way these R3volt pants fit. Even in sl it can be hard to find a perfect fit, but most of the time we are pretty good. I think the fit of these pants are piratically perfect on me. I love the detailing of the folds in the pants as well as the corset along the sides of the pants. I think my bottom looks great and lifted and the lights shines great on the fabric.



Hair: Wasabi Pills - Annette 2
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Skin: Logo - Chloe (bloom)
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands
Dress: R3volt - Iuuna Dress V3
Shoes: Revolt - Cleora boots V3
Pose: Glitterati - Milliner 4

          These boots make me think of pirates really, but like sexy pirate lol. They are super shiny and still good for Autumn to keep my lower legs warm. Then this dress, oh my gosh! How comfortable does it look. It feels so laid back, but super cute.


R3volt is a shop with three owners (R3! lol) who like to put out the same things but with their own take on it!  When buying to looking at the clothes you will see V1, V2, or V3 to say who it is by. Creators: Dunia Erin, Gnsa Jameson, and Scarlet Singer! They have women's shapes, a few tattoos, accessories, shoes, women's clothes and men's clothes. The items are 98% Mesh and most if not all have HUDS (Love!).  Here are some links for R3volt: Blog, Marketplace, Flickr, Facebook, and Address.



Photos are edited in some form. I do try to keep photos as ‘real’ as possible, but please check for demos at the shops before you buy. Here are addresses for shops that I use. If you are interested in all the shops and events I work with, there is a link. And for the feeds I support and that support me, here. I also have a blogroll and shops that support this blog, here. Last, if you are interesting in one of my simple photos, for yourself, you can find my information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment