Monday, October 21, 2013

Hopscotch - October 2013




Hair: Faenzo - Lindsay
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Eyeslids: Slink - Mesh Eyelids
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands
Nail Polish: HopScotch - House of the Lion Nails
Top: Boom - House of the Lion Team Tee
Pants: AD - Leggings
Feet: Slink - Female Flat Feet
Shoes: HopScotch - House of Slippers
Pose: Glitterati - 123
Glitterati - 090
Glitterati - 209





Decor: HopScotch - Double Double Toil and Trouble

I adore this prop! First I got it from the Wizarding Fair. I love the world which Hogwarts is in. But I also love all the details that come with the prop. The prop has 6 poses and the folder it comes in has a few props you attach to your character to go with it. I think it is adorable and goes fantastic in my magickal caravan. Sadly the event for the Wizarding Faire has just ended but you should be able to find all the items at their respective shops.



Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands
Nail Polish: HopScotch - The Mad Man's Fingernails
Top: Friday - Longsleeve Boatneck
Pose: Glitterati - 312

Doctor Who. Doctor Who, oh my gosh how I adore Doctor Who. Sometimes I like to think I am a lot like the Doctor, especially The Doctor Donna. I remember being under 10 years old and watching Doctor Who on the telly. I am loving the new continued series. I saw these nail polish appliers and just had to have them. I would like to see a set for all 11 (soon to be 12) Doctors. I will have to talk to Chandni at some point lol. How cute are my nails with bow ties though!



Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Nail Polish: HopScotch - Take a Bite
Top: Gawk - Basic Tank Top
Pants: Friday - Designer Jeans
Pose: Glitterati - Dead Ringer 4 & 7



These nail appliers are actually for Horrorfest with quite a few poses as well! The Horrorfest event is to support The Epilepsy Therapy Project and runs from the 18th of October to the 8th of November. I am so excited for the holiday and the season. The nail polish is apart of a gacha. The Vampire set is a rare, along with the Clown and Zombie. Commons are just colours. There are ones for toe nails and one for finger nails.



HopScotch is mostly known for the poses but in recent times you can find shoes and nail appliers as well. I think the items can be so cute, and you can tell Chandni is geeky, which I believe to be fantastic! I like that when I attend an event or such (for my geekiness) I can find HopScotch items there! Here are some links for HopScotch: Address, Flickr, Blog, Marketplace. Allons-y.



Photos are edited in some form. I do try to keep photos as ‘real’ as possible, but please check for demos at the shops before you buy. Here are addresses for shops that I use. If you are interested in all the shops and events I work with, there is a link. And for the feeds I support and that support me, here. I also have a blogroll and shops that support this blog, here. Last, if you are interesting in one of my simple photos, for yourself, you can find my information here.


No comments:

Post a Comment