Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Gawk and a Haircut - Sept 2013




Hair: Wasabi Pills - Claire
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Nail Polish: Slink - Basic Collection (Comes with Hands)
Dress: Gawk - Funky Dress
Shoes: Gos - Eva Slingback
Pose: Ploom - Dainty 5



Hair: Wasabi Pills - Claire
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Nail Polish: Slink - Basic Collection (Comes with Hands)
Dress: Gawk - Retro Dress
Shoes: Gos - Eva Slingback
Pose: Ploom - Dainty 6



Hair: Wasabi Pills - Claire
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Nail Polish: Logo - Basic Collection
Implants: Lolas - Tangos (With Appliers)
Sweater: Gawk - Cozy Mini Sweatshirt
Tank Top: Gawk - Basic Tank Top
Sweatpants: Gawk - Baggy Sweats
Shoes: Eudora 3D - Blaze Hi Tops
Pose: Ploom - Dainty 2



Hair: Wasabi Pills - Claire
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Ears Pierced
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth Long
Skin: Logo - Chloe (Bloom)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (With Appliers)
Nail Polish: Atooly - Colors of Summer
Top: Gawk - Lace Bandeau Top
Pose: Ploom - Dainty 4


          It has been a while since I have bought hair. I feel like sometimes I always have the same hair style and that is not always fun. I have a folder in my inventory named Demos. Inside of this folder is: Go Through, Maybes and Wants. When I get demos, they go directly to the "Go Through" folder, then sort when I can, or then and there. I usually have Demos in there, for when I want something but cant afford it yet or such. 

          Wanting a new hair style I looked through my Demos folder and came across this super cute hair style by Wasabi Pills, whom I love already. I quickly went out and got it! I think it is such a cute short style that will fit many looks. It also does not get in the way of implant alphas and whatnot. I have always loved the quality of Wasabi Pills and their styles.

          The clothes for this post are relatively new to Gawk, and I am so excited! You can find the Funky and Retro Dress currently at The Fashion's Story Fair. I believe the event is happening until the 6th of October. And if you go, you will find an awesome hunt to find a super secret shop with more clothes from some of the designers for the Fair. 

          I recently also went to the Attic event and while I was there I found these super cute poses from Ploom. I am super hard core Glitterati, but I am stepping outside of my box and finding things amazing. I think these poses are just too cute and had to buy them. Each pose also comes with a more curvy pose which is great for women with the curves given to them.

           Now my implants!! I finally found some information to help me with my tangos. I have avoided buying tattoo layers and such for my tangos because I really didnt understand how to use them as well as have my boobs covered. I dont mind being sexy, or slutty some times, but normally I enjoy being covered up, which might be a bit modest on the Grid. Now for my Gawk tops there is no bra layer which is what you need. In your Tangos folder there is a Developers Kit that you can open up. Inside of that there is the bra applicator, empty really. Just grab the Bra Applier and put it on the ground (in a rezzable place obviously). Then also put on the ground the applier for your top. Take the Applicator Config Notecard from the Designers Applier and put it in your Applier. I delete the one in the "empty" box so that there are not two. You will not be able to modify the designers notecard, but that is fine, you do not need to. Then just pick up your now Bra Applier box. I put it in the folder with the top and other appliers so I can use it later. 

          Now! I make sure my implants are on the Dress Top setting through the drop down menu. Then I apply the applier to the top just to make sure it is on there. (BTW I am always making copies of my implants, as to not mess up the originals.) Then I choose the Dress Bra setting, also through the drop down menu. Attach your new Bra Applier and use it. Now I believe you will only see your bra layer and not your top layer. If you use your edit menu, the one you use to edit everything, and create basic stuff in sl, you can use the Edit Linked setting, pick just the top layer, and that should be your Dress Top layer. Under texture the transparency will be set at 100(%), we want to set that to 0. Now you should be able to see both layers! 

          If there are any questions about anything please IM in world (Fayette Aeon), or leave a comment, and I will do my best to answer. I am not a pro, but I do love helping people when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment