Sunday, June 23, 2013

SLX Outfit - Summer





Hair: Dura - 3rd year Anniversary Hair
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Bracelet: Boom - Knit Friendship Bracelet (Love)
Outfit: SLX Outfit - Summer
(Includes: Necklace, Armbands, Dress, Shoes)
Pose: Glitterati - Shopaholic 10

          When I first got this outfit, I wasn't too sure. It comes with four arm bands, and wearing all four of them seems a big overwhelming. I tend to be more simple. It comes with two upper arm bands and two forearm/bracelet arm bands. I actually really fell for this outfit, it is perfect for summer, so the name of the design is awesome. I also really love the shoes, it is hard to deviate from feet/shoes you are so used to seeing in Second Life (been here for almost 6 years), but seeing these and wearing them, way more realistic. I hope all of you enjoy this outfit!



No comments:

Post a Comment