Thursday, June 20, 2013

Disney Week Twelve - Ms. Smee




This "Week" is actually a few weeks behind. Since the original post was about half a week to a week late it just threw off everything. But I knew I didn't want to just give in and give up. I have acquired a lot of work over the past month and my Disney Challenge has been hurt by it, but I am not giving up! This week is Smee from Peter Pan. I did think about doing something closer to Smee from Hook, but I am pretty sure that is not Disney, so I stuck to the plan. I knew I didn't want to do shorts, I think tops, even half tops could look funny with with shorts, or at least for me. So I stuck with a skirt! When I saw this top it was awesome and perfect, just had to make sure it fit. I also knew what shoes I was going to wear. The hard part was actually the hat. I don't have a lot of money right now so I wanted to see if I could get something out of my inventory before I broke down and went to buy something new. I really liked how this hair cut from Magika looked but they didn't have the right color for the hat, so I actually recolored it in Gimp ^.^ I like to think it works. I hope all of you like the outfit. I also hope to catch up on the Disney Challenge, or at least eventually.

Hair: Magika - Cody (Includes Hat)
(Also recolored by me)
Skin: Logo - Chloe
Glasses:  Fishy Strawberry - College Glasses
Ears: Lemon Tea - Elven Pierced Ears
Necklace: Cae - Love Letters
Bracelet: Boom - Knit Friendship Bracelet (Love) 
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Top: Shabby Cat - Claudia Top
Skirt: R3volt - Mia Zipped Skirt (V1)
Shoes: Energie - Irenne Sandals
Pose: Diesel Works - Alex 6




No comments:

Post a Comment