Thursday, April 25, 2013

Why Do I Blog Meme



Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own. Try not to swear at Berry in your head for having so many questions this week and don’t forget to leave a comment in Strawberry's so others can come by and read your answers as well!

  1. How long have you been blogging? March 2011
  2. Why did you start blogging? I have been taking photos in Second Life since a month after I rezzed. I was going to do a photography studio but it just did not work out. I had changed my clothes about twice a day, so fashion just seemed to be what I needed to do. Fashion + Photography = Blogging!
  3. How many times a week do you post an entry? I would say it depends on how inspired I am really. If I had been super busy during the week, the next week I wont really feel like doing anything.
  4. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? I would say just a small handful on a regular basis, like Strawberry, Gogo, and Natalee on Style Minons.
  5. Do you comment on other people’s blogs? Not often actually. I do comment as a link if my blog has to do with their blog, and even rarer, but still happens, do I just make a comment on the blog.
  6. Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? Yes I do, every single day. It is like, for normal people, always checking their Facebook, Twitter or such. Plus seeing how my blog has grown over the past two years, makes me feel like a happy mama!
  7. Did you ever regret a post that you wrote?  I currently do not regret any post, and I have a feeling I wont.
  8. Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? I am not actually sure if they have a true sense of me. I have only gotten one comment on my blog (Which made my month btw). But I hope they take away that I enjoy being different but still modern, fun, girly, friendly, strong and independent. 
  9. Do you blog under your real name? Not on this blog
  10. Are there topics that you would never blog about? Currently there are not. I just haven't come across anything yet that I refused to blog about. I think this might have to be reanswered at some point in the future.
  11. What is the theme/topic of your blog? Mostly fashion really. More female fashion really.
  12. Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? I do have more then one blog. I have a second blog that bridges my rl and my sl, (which hasnt been updated in a while). Then I do have another blog but it is all real life, which my sl people do not know about.
  13. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging? For me, I get show so many people my photos, talk about them, help them find outfits, or how to find some things that are easier on the wallet. I usually tell my friends to have a blog. It helps to have a project to work on, a way to talk about stuff, a way to show who you are, and what you like. You do not actually need to please anyone because the blog is for you!
  14. So, why do you continue to blog? I continue to blog because it actually makes me happy. Even when I am stressed it makes me happy. Also when people tend to look at my blog I feel like I should keep it going to not let people down. I know there are so many people that have blogs but I keep telling myself that I am special.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself through the meme, I also want to add that I love the concept of the picture you have here, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete