Monday, April 22, 2013

Procrastination Meme




          I decided that after reading the meme by Harlow I needed to do another meme myself. Strawberry Singh is the one that creates the memes first. My first meme was about my name, and now this one seems to be called the Procrastination Meme. (Which is not actually about procrastination) I just recently starting "writing" in my blog. I figured it was the next step for my blog, and it was recommenced by a dear friend. So I do not think many of my followers are actually used to reading my blog, but here it goes.

1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often?
My first and current avatar would be Fayette Aeon, rezzed November 16th 2007.
2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life?
The first place would have to be Metal Works Social Club. It has changed over the years but I still hang out with the same people, and the woman that co-owns the club and land is now my mum.
3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now?
Most of my time is spend at my house or studio taking photos of myself.
4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one)
It is hard to pick my closest friend. A few years ago that would have been super easy. These days people leave and make it hard. Today I had a very rough morning and my friend Trinity Levane was there for me. She is actually the reason I am making this meme. She is also the one photoed above with me. She has been there for me for a while and always lets me vent to her. I like to think I do not do it often but when I do, she takes it like a great friend should.
5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one)
Hard to pick because I would probably pick two, but out of the two I might head my head (lol). It is my mesh head from Logo
6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life?
I actually have to look this one up...~Doolally~ Spring Dinning Set - White  apparently a dining set for my home.
7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often?
Neutral or Black I suppose.
8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly?
Walk or fly
9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL?
Had a threesome for 10k (That was like 5 years ago)
10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife?
Me!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great pose and pic, thanks so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete